I am pleased to announce the launch of the newly redesigned Philadelphia Chapter website!
Here are just a few of enhancements and changes:
- The new WordPress branding being used by the Philadelphia Chapter is standard for all SLA units, giving all chapters, divisions and caucuses a uniform look, feel and functionality.
- The site now includes in-depth information about the Beverly M. Knower Fund, including lists of past recipients, testimonials from award winners, and a historical list of those impacted by the Fund.
- Want to be more involved with the chapter? Our Volunteers section includes updated information on new chapter leaders, as well as listings of opportunities for pitching in and joining the cause.
- The Job Postings is now sortable by position, location, employer and by date!
- The President’s Corner will provide quarterly updates from the chapter’s leadership about new initiatives and projects under consideration.
- Our Program History (listed under the “About Us” section) provides a historical snapshot of programs, activities and events from years gone by — all the way back to 1988!
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter to hear all the latest that the chapter has to offer.
Many thanks to Robert Guerrero, Robin Naughton, Alyson Avery, Valerie Ryder, Nicole Snyder, Karen Krasznavolgyi and Nicole Engard for their hard work in bringing this together!